Wing mirrors; also known as “door mirrors” or “side mirrors” are not only a crucial part of safe driving, they are also a legal requirement for motor vehicles on the road. Wing mirrors are also very easy to damage and can get smashed or broken in narrow streets like Annabelle’s did. Driving with a broken wing mirror is extremely dangerous, so you should always have spares to make easy repairs.
You could fail your annual MOT if your mirrors are…
• Mounted loosely
• Unable to be adjusted
• Damaged to the extent that vision is impaired for you, the driver
If you park your car in a public road or car park, your car is at high risk of being
damaged. The cover, glass and wing mirror itself could face being damaged. All the parts are available at UltimateStyling.co.uk and are up to 90% cheaper than replacing the whole wing mirror itself.
All wing mirrors and replacement parts are available with next day delivery when ordering your parts online at UltimateStyling.co.uk
To ensure that you choose the correct door mirror for your car you’ll need to check a few things before purchasing:
• What side is the mirror you need? Driver Side (Off Side – O/S) or Passenger side (Near Side – N/S)?
• Is the mirror fixed or is it foldable?
• Is your mirror electronically adjustable or manual?
• Does it have any additional features such as: built-in indicators, heating or auto dim / light reaction features?
If you’re in any doubt as to the part you need our team are on hand to help. Call one of our car experts today on 01793 495201 or click on our live chat feature today.
Click here to find your replacement wing mirror.